Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Half a Dozen for Ava

I was unable to post this on Ava's actual birthday due to time and internet issues.  

November 1st, 2012

Ava,

Today you turned 6 years old.  I can't believe it's been 6 years since you made me a Mommy.  Time has flown by and I so badly want to put a brick on your head to make you stop growing.  You've grown in to such a lovely little girl and I am so proud of you.  My heart nearly explodes when I think about all the love Daddy and I have for you.  You keep us laughing (and on our toes).  You're smart, beautiful (outside and most importantly inside), funny and sneaky...all of which make us love you that much more. 


You've endured a lot this last year and I am so proud of the graceful way that you've handled each and every situation.  You've showed me time and time again how a Christian attitude should be...and you're 6! I strive to teach you every day and you end up teaching me something.  I thank God for these little lessons.  And I thank God for you!

Here is a little bit about what you are up to now:
* You started Kindergarten this year.  We decided to homeschool because it works best for us.  I absolutely love watching you learn.
* You still love taking Dance.  You dance constantly and love for us to watch your shows.
* You've grown so much since last year that none of your clothes or shoes fit.  :)
* You are still absolutely smitten with your brother and sister.
* You have such a tender and compassionate heart.  I pray that you always stay this way.

I love you so much baby girl! Keep growing and changing.  You're gonna do big things one day!

~Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ava and her parents! What a lovely writing that will someday be a beautiful memory for her. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia's sweet Angel Baby.

    ReplyDelete