Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

I'm still playing catch up. This year for Halloween we went simple. Ava was a "Fairy Ballerina Princess". She put the entire costume together with dress up toys and old dance costumes. I loved how excited she was to wear what she had put together.

Hew and Hollyn were peanut butter and jelly. I had no intentions of dressing them up since its RSV season and we weren't taking them trick or treating. But the more I thought about it the more I thought they needed to be something for their very first Halloween regardless of whether they trick or treated. Some clothes we already had and 2 logos printed off the Internet and viola! Peanut butter and jelly.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter and jelly! So cute! Love that they look like they're holding hands.

    ReplyDelete