Thursday, January 3, 2013

Well Babies

December 15, 2012
Hew and Hollyn

These 2 had their 1 year well baby checkup yesterday! Hew weighs 18lb 9oz and is 26 1/4in. Hollyn is 18lb 3oz and is 28 1/4in. They both got 4 shots today. We are so grateful that they are doing so well. 
Here is a little bit of what they are up to:

*Both are crawling machines-they are everywhere!
*Hollyn has been pulling up for a few weeks now and just yesterday, Hew pulled up for the first time!
*They both babble all the time.  Hew's favortie sound is "ma, ma, ma, ma" {melt my heart} and Hollyn's is "da, da da".  
*Hew has 7 teeth.  Hollyn has 4 teeth.
*They both are such happy babies.
*We got the ok to switch to solely table food and whole milk!!!

We are so blessed that my childhood pediatrician takes care of our kids too.  We all love him so much!  He is thrilled with how well they are doing.  WOOHOO!!!

I have to add this in...Ava was such a big help today.  I went by myself and she jumped in and helped entertain and comfort.  I am so proud of her and the little lady that she is becoming.  

This evening is the babies birthday dinner.  I can't wait to see how they look after they eat their cupcakes.  Those are some of the cutest pictures to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment