Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dance Party 2012

December 20, 2012

Tonight was Ava's Christmas Dance Party.  She loves taking dance so much and honestly we love watching her dance around all the time.  They did 2 cute little dances to Christmas songs.  I just love the passion she has for dance.  I am so proud of how well she does and I can't wait for many more years of sharing these moments together.


We also got to glimpse at their costumes for recital this year.  They are going with an 80's theme and will be dancing to Don't Worry, Be Happy and When I See You Smile

1 comment:

  1. The former dance teacher in me is beaming! My favorite time of year with the younger ones. We would put lights up in the studios, turn off the lights and free dance to Christmas music. It was magical! (She has good form btw!)

    ReplyDelete