Friday, July 19, 2013

5 on Friday



I thought I would join in with the 5 on Friday link up this week.  It seems like a fun way to find new blogs and it's an easy prompt...write about 5 things...any 5 things.  I think I can handle that.

::1::

I'm so excited that it's Friday.  I love the weekends because it means my little family is all together.  We don't have any real plans for the weekend.  I'm sure we will move some stuff to our storage unit tomorrow and we have nursery duty at church on Sunday.  Other than that, we are just having a low-key weekend.

::2::

I'm busy readying school stuff.  I purchased and/or made everything we need for this year but I'm waiting on a good bit of stuff that seems to be lost in the USPS (that's another post for another day). It was bought and shipped on July 1st.  It's the 19th.  UGH!  I'm hoping and praying it comes today. 

::3::

I'm starting my Christmas list already and honestly I have no idea what to get anyone on my list.  It doesn't help that the kids' birthdays are all right around Christmas time.  It's like a double whammy for us.  Send some ideas my way for the kids and Grandparents.

::4::

We've officially entered the terrible 2's and the sassy 6's.  I'm drowning over here.  No one forewarns you about 6.  Everyone talks of how horrible 2 is.  I'm here to tell you that 6 is just as hard if not harder.  I'm praying for patience and for all of this to pass quickly.  Join me?

::5::

I'm highly guilty of the double space after a period.  I was taught that way in high school and it's such a hard habit to break.  And you know what?  I am totally not going back through this post and deleting all the extra spaces,  Maybe next post I can remember to leave it off.  But honestly, what does the extra little space hurt?


Y'all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have been starting to think about Christmas, too. I have already started making purchases. I usually check out the clearance section and scored some awesome Lego sets for my oldest. I'm lucky they are still young enough to not really care too much lol

    ReplyDelete