Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Commenting Challenge Day 3

I'm linking up with Jenna again today for her Commenting Challenge.

Today is all about Pinterest.  I love to browse around and get great new ideas.  Here are some of my favorites:

I made this Mississippi Roast.  It was a huge step out of our food comfort zone but oh my gosh!!! We loved it!  It has this sort of tang to it that is awesome.  We have had it numerous times since.  Huge hit around here.  I usually serve it with some mashed potatoes and a veggie on the side.

We have used these Alphabet tracing pages in our homeschool.  I laminated them so we could use them over and over.  And now Hew and Hollyn can use them.

I also used this sheet to discover my new favorite shower/bathroom cleaner.

I have a ton more pins that I want to try...like these key chains, making my own baby bodysuits/shirts, and I want to try some of these art projects with the kids to decorate with for the Holidays.

What are some of your favorite pins?

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try that roast. I am always looking for new ways to fix a roast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest! I use it to get ideas for the next kids birthday party! It looks like it's going to be an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party for when my big gurl turns 8 in March!

    (stopping by from Jenna's commenting challenge!)

    ReplyDelete